ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program 2011
The ASEAN University Network (AUN) in collaboration with Daejeon University (DJU) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Korea are now ready to launch the ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program between the Republic of Korea and ASEAN Nations 2011 Scholarship Information:
Full Scholarships covering tuition fee, room and board, roundtrip ticket, and living allowance, will be offered to 30 students from ASEAN Nations who interested to study in the fields of Social Science and ICT at Daejeon University for the year 2011-2012. The program is developed for international exchange students and classes will be taught in English.
Students will be given a chance to attend a 2-month internship programme at the leading organizations in Korea, namely United Nations-Asian and Pacific Training Centre for Information and Communication Technology for Development (UN APCICT), Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Korea-ASEAN Center, Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety (KINS), Korea Nuclear International Cooperation Foundation (KONICOF), Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, etc.
* Applicant must be a citizen of ASEAN nations and currently enrolled in College or University.
* Undergraduate students majoring in Information Technology (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electrics Engineering, Communications Engineering or IT related major) or,
* Undergraduate students majoring in Social Science Studies (e.g. Economics, Business, Public Administration, Political Science, International Studies) and Korean Studies
* Applicant must has an excellent academic record (Should be in the top 10% of their classes)
* Applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
* Applicant must have a good medical record.
- Application Deadline: July 10, 2011
- Scholarship Announcement: July 30, 2011
- Arrival Date (Fall Semester): September 1, 2011
- Scholarship Period: September 2011 - June 2012
How to Apply:
* Interested students should contact their International Relations Office for the application package.
* Individual applications will not be accepted.
* Applicants must submit the completed package and required documents to the AUN Secretariat through the International Relations Office of their University.
* Students must send 1 copy of their complete applications to Daejeon University via mail.
* Check with your University’s International Relations Office for result of selection process.
* For more information and/or application form, please contact the AUN Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]