Dear friends and colleagues,
Please kindly forward the information below to whom might neededThank you very much for your cooperation.
Imsearchlight Consultant is one of Professional Recruitment Consultant Company located in Jakarta – Indonesia, Invites those who enjoy challenge to strive for the best in their career development in Overseas IT projects & training.
Our client is a boutique specialist firm dedicated to creating world-class applications for the key mobile software platforms or like Mobile Application Development (MAD) itself a truly global business – they have their main offices in the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand.
To support their operation in Indonesia, we are looking for young Professionals to fulfill the position as:
- iPhone/iPad Programmers (IMP)
- Mobile Application Programmers (MAP)
- Preferably experienced with iPhone/iPad platform
- Preferably experienced with one or more of key mobile soft platforms: iPhone, Android, Symbian, J2ME, Windows Mobile and RIM.
- Preferably has two years experience in the related field, however fresh graduates are welcome to apply also.
- Good programming experience in C/C++ and/ or Java, J2EE, Blackberry.
- Passionate about mobile apps and gaming
- Preferably experience with web development (HTML, Ruby, Jscript, Web server)
- Self-motivated, hardworking, willing to learn, excellent team-player and be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- English proficiency is a must, both oral and written
We offer an attractive package and a competitive salary. Please send a comprehensive profile or Curriculum Vitae with the position’s code as subject (if you send it via email) or at the top left side of the envelope (if you send it via airmail). Explain why you are interested in the above position, what values, skills & competencies you bring for us including your contact telephone number, and recent photograph to:
The right candidates will be rewarded with attractive package, competitive salary and opportunities to grow. Please submit a resume with recent color photo, subject to position applied to below address:
Please note only short listed candidates will be notified afterwards.
The closing date for the application is on Monday, Mei 31th 2011.